To improve the quality of life and strengthen the Palacios community by encouraging self-sufficiency through literacy, support for children, workforce preparation, adult education, and health services.
PAT Group Connection Meeting
Our Community Partners
We are proud of our partnerships that strengthen our programs
Palacios Housing Authority
Building a Healthy Community
For five years, the Palacios community has looked to the Hub for services that:
- foster literacy
- increase self-sufficiency
- reduce poverty
Palacios Community Hub strengthens Palacios families in four strategic areas:
- early learning programs, such as the nationally recognized Parents as Teachers program
- youth opportunities
- adult education and training
- medical and behavioral health assistance
As the Hub has grown, the advantages of integrating multiple services such as ESL and GED classes, Work Force Solutions and Counseling, “under one roof” have become clear. Someone coming to fill out a job application may be encouraged to enroll in ESL or GED classes!
In 2019, the Hub integrated two more services into their network of programs:
- SER Jobs program for young adults
- The Crisis Center to aid domestic violence victims
Partner with us in supporting our community. Your donation, no matter how small, goes a long way toward building a healthy Palacios.