The HUB operates a career center to:
- Facilitate work readiness workshops
- Provide resume assistance and
- Allow career exploration.
The HUB hosts:
- First Book-Matagorda meetings
- Tutoring sessions for adults in GED/ESL classes
- Counseling for young adults and
- Free legal assistance quarterly for anyone in the area with a question.
The HUB also hosts:
- Recreational activities such as family movie/game board night.
Additional partnerships are underway, volunteerism is encouraged and community service activities are always available.
Check out our Community page for more.
Contact us for more information.